[Flagdu] David Bearden & Upton

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Oct 15 15:45:54 UTC 2011

Hello  to all,
I'm so very sorry to hear this news.  I spoke with David last
Tuesday following Upton's surgery to remove the tumor from his
leg.  Following this, Upton got to spend a little precious time
at home before crossing the Rainbow Bridge.  I know we all join
in sending our thoughts and prayers to David as he mourns the
loss of his beloved friend.
Sherrill