[Flagdu] reminder Florida Association of Guide Dog Users invitation

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sun Sep 18 20:44:50 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Just a reminder to join FLAGDU for our teleconference tomorrow night at 8
PM. There will be lots of information to share, and we value your
suggestions and questions. My original email follows, which contains the
call-in instructions. I hope to hear some of your cheerful voices tomorrow
night!

Sherrill