[Flagdu] here's an attached brochure you can open

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 21 20:41:29 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    The brochure is also available in quantity from the Independence Market.
FYI, its item number is LBG12P. We are in the process of creating a
publications page on the NAGDU website with all of the flyers and briefs
available from NAGDU. Please check out our website for more information.

HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala