[Flagdu] Blind Person's Application for Certificate of Exemption

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Sep 22 00:20:22 UTC 2011

Alicia,

Thanks so much for sending out this Department of Revenue form which, when
you print it out, fill it out and return it, will result in a sales tax
exemption for some guide dog supplies, especially food. Since I haven't read
the form yet, I don't know if  other supplies are included. I'm waiting for
my copy of this same form, as I, like you, finally waded through the red
tape and figured out how to get this form. It is not available on the My
Florida website, which is unfortunate. But at least, with this form, you'll
be on your way to saving some money.

 Thanks again.

Sherrill