[Flagdu] flagdu meeting tonight, you're invited

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Apr 9 17:41:05 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

The flagdu board is meeting this evening at 8. The call-in instructions are
in this email, following my signature. The topic of our upcoming seminar
over the Memorial Day weekend will be the main focus of the meeting. If you
have an interest in giving us input, or if you would like to  help in some
way, please join us on the call. We will give you ample time to ask
questions and give suggestions. We use Free Conference, so as long as you
have an unlimited long distance plan, you do not pay for the call.

We will be discussing program items for the seminar, the best way to go
about creating a website we can be proud of, and any convention issues such
as the dog relief area and...the usual and dreaded but oh so important
challenge of keeping it clean.

If you cannot attend the meeting this evening, but have something you feel
would be valuable for us to know, please send me an email today, or post
something to the flagdu list so we can all see and respond to it.

Thanks very much, and I hope to hear you on the call this evening, and to
see you at the flagdu seminar! If you know someone who isn't on the flagdu
list, but who might wish to be involved, please let them know about this
evening's call and of course about the flagdu seminar.

Sherrill O'Brien
President, Florida Association of Guide Dog Users

This evening, April 9, at 8, please dial
1 (712) 432-0850 and enter participant code
633928 pound