[Flagdu] Guide dog killed

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue May 15 20:34:09 UTC 2012

Oh Jody, you were in class together? How very upsetting for you! I do think
this incident will cause many to work harder to enforce Scanner's Law. Our
NAGDU president Marion Gwizdala worked on that law some years ago and was
instrumental in getting it passed. We should now work equally hard to
educate people on its existence. It can be a hard law to enforce, I realize,
but it's there to protect us and our dogs, so we should work to see that it
is used to the fullest extent. A good project for FLAGDU, don't you think?

Sherrill