[Flagdu] Tourism for you

Antonio Fdez Zaldívar larryanto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 10:42:23 UTC 2013

Hello,

How are you doing? I'm sorry not to write to you sooner, but I've been quite
busy lately. If possible, I'd like to help you both in that research,
although I'm not sure if my English speak level will be enough to do it. In
addition to this, I'd rather to speak during the weekends because on
weekdays I usually get home very late (at about 9pm Spanish time). Anyway,
my skype user is afzaldy in case we need to conect some time.

Let me know if I could be useful for your job.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Antonio.