[Flagdu] Wanted to buy harness!

Jody W Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sat Aug 10 15:20:35 UTC 2013

Hi Nike
Most guide schools retain ownership of their harnesses and they want them back when no longer in use.

You can find a lot of fittings and nylon webbing at boating and camping stores.

I googled harness fittings which is where Ii got mine.

JODY
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!" Thomas Jefferson