[Flagdu] Warning ! Southeastern Guide dog school new policy.

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun Aug 18 11:26:46 UTC 2013

Yes this is totally unacceptable!
Several of the schools have this bug up their butt about dog's weight and I
honestly am not convinced it's a big a problem as they like to claim.
However this is stepping over the line, you are right, don't go back there
and I'll tell anyone I know about it.

That's hat I don't like about these agencies, there's always the power of
intimidation.
Totally totally totally unconscionable.

I am sorry you had to go through this.

Dan W. and the Parker Nut