[Flagdu] Happy New Year and Epcot

Asli Goncer asli at cfl.rr.com
Mon Dec 30 22:47:59 UTC 2013

Hello Dan,

I would advise against taking Parker. I have been to the parks many times,
but I leave Jane behind. The crowds are too much for her. It is difficult to
keep people from accidentally kicking her.

Jane and I did go to Universal together one day, but it was a very low crowd
day. Most of the rides had a portable crate to place her in while I got on
the ride, so that was nice. Perhaps EPCOT has that service as well.

Unfortunately, Jane did get on the Jaws ride with me at Universal and she
was somewhat traumatized by the experience! I was told by the park personnel
that there wasn't a crate for that ride since it is mainly just a boat ride
and there would be room for Jane at my feet. In any case, after that trip, I
did not take her to the parks anymore.

Good luck and have fun!
Asli