[Flagdu] Making my own guide dog harness? Feedback wanted!

Mike mrmikie273 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 08:08:47 UTC 2013

I have a black guide dog& sometimes he gets stepped on because he blends in
with the floor. I am thinking of having a harness made of nylon strap's.
That would be very bright orange. It would look just like the guide dog
harness I have now! This would probably cost me over 100 dollars. Anyone
know why the schools are not putting out a harness that stands out like that
already? I would like to be seen with my dog easier.

Any comments welcome

Mike