[Flagdu] Making my own guide dog harness? Feedback wanted!

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed Jul 24 11:02:50 UTC 2013

Hi Mike,

With previous guide dogs I used a nylon harness.  My husband had a green one
and I had a blue one.  They were lighter in weight.  I don't remembered what
we paid for them, but I believe it was not as expensive as you suggested.  I
know the company made all colors.  I will ask my husband if the company is
still in business if you are interested.

Merry