[Flagdu] FW: [nagdu] A CCB resolution on changes to have certification for service dogs

Janet DeLuca janetsyear2010 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:30:09 UTC 2014

With the high turnover rate with employees, what if employers had to have a
poster in there break room or by the time clock on the ADA laws for service
dogs.
We own 2 businesses and we have to have Workmen's Comp etc posters up for
employees to know there rights, I also know places that serve food have
posters on how to keep things clean etc.
Just a thought.