[Flagdu] FW: [nagdu] A CCB resolution on changes to have certification for service dogs

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Apr 3 16:43:38 UTC 2014

Janet,

My hunch would be that the DOJ doesn't have anything like this. I know a
poster would be eye-catching. If somehow we could create something colorful
and have it on a website so it could be printed out by a business. This
would be an easy and very inexpensive route to go. But even a colorful large
font piece of paper wouldn't be what you'd want to hang on a wall. I'm just
trying to think of a simple and inexpensive solution, as of course supplying
posters to businesses throughout the state is a laudable but big goal. I
wonder how the "Service Animals Welcome" stickers on taxi windows were
created and distributed.

Sherrill

Sherrill