[Flagdu] Restaurant kicks out couple with service dogs

Janet DeLuca janetsyear2010 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:49:49 UTC 2014

Thank you for sharing this.
I may have missed it, but I didn't hear or read what kind of dogs they had
nor did it say what service they are providing.
I do feel that there was a better way of handling this, for 911 to be called
on them just makes the situation worse.
I have never been questioned about my guide dog, it's clear what service
she's providing and she's also well behaved, people don't even know she's
even with me.

I'm wondering what others thoughts are on this