[Flagdu] Confronting Discrimination at McDonald's

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 04:17:13 UTC 2014

Hi Mr. Marion, this is Helga! How are you? I just wanted to tell you that I
want to watch the video, but I can't watch it! It takes me to dropbox, but I
really don't know how to watch it on there even though I have drop box! Do
you know another way in how can I watch the video? I will really appreciate
it! Hope to hear from you soon.Thanks and God bless! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16