[Flagdu] FW: news story in March access denial by Joe's crab shack

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 27 19:41:53 UTC 2014

Doug and listers,
	The National Association of Guide dog Users feels the best way to
resolve the issue of those passing untrained dogs off as service animals is
to better train establishments about their rights and responsibilities under
the law so that they can make a better decision about access and feel
confident when they believe a dog - whether a service dog or not - can be
excluded. The challenge is that it takes revenue to conduct such a campaign
and we are seeking the funding to do so. If you hear of any resources,
please pass them on. Also, it is said in the grant writing world, "If there
is no problem, there is no money!" If you know of anecdotes that will help
us demonstrate a problem, please pass those on to me, as well!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!