[Flagdu] Should Service Dogs in training be allowed in the public schools?

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 23:56:01 UTC 2015

Good Evening to the Flagdu Members,

Last weekend I found an article in the Orlando Sentinel about
service dogs in training being banned from Orange County public
schools.  One of the parents who was featured in the article said
that the fron desk receptionist at her son's school allowed her
service dog in training to walk him to class.  How do you feel
about service dogs being banned from Orange County public
schools? I feel that teachers can spend time with service dogs in
training and improve their behavior skills.  I'd like to hear
your thoughts on this topic.