[Flagdu] in memory of Mike Lamb

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Mar 5 16:27:55 UTC 2015

Hello FLAGDU members and friends,

I wanted to let you know that FLAGDU has made a donation to the Seeing Eye
in memory of Mike Lamb.  As you probably know, he was a member of the
Pinellas Chapter for many years, and also a FLAGDU member, and  served on
our Board. Mike was proud that he had been a user of dogs from the Seeing
Eye since 1965. I recall that twice he  won the door prize at our FLAGDU
annual meeting for being the person in the room who had used guide dogs for
the longest time!

Debbie and Chuck Hietala attended Mike's celebration of life service, and
Debbie was pleased to tell me that Mike's daughter has taken Mike's eight
year old golden retriever Ridley to live with her family.

Warm regards
Sherrill