[Flagdu] Applying topical medication to dog's eye

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:20:53 UTC 2015

Sherrill, Thank you so much for the kind words and wishes. I should know
what's going on tomorrow. Thanks to all for suggestions.
Sherri Brun
TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
Become a part of my team by participating or contributing
Thank you for Raising awareness of NFBF Newsline by supporting the NFBF
Newsline Team for Cite and Sole at
http://lighthousecentralflorida.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=12&i=1130931&g=6272612