[Flagdu] A new Member

Tessa Urban tfurban22 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 20:40:15 UTC 2015

Hello all!
I want to thank you for such a warm welcome to the list! I am definitely interested in learning more about this organization. Anyone can feel free to contact me off list my email address is tfurban22 at gmail.com
I also appreciate the offer of if anyone knows about any possible job openings to please let me know! I would be willing to relocate. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
I attended a national Federation of the blind convention in 2012 I believe. It was the state convention held in St. Petersburg Florida. I was a member of the chapter of my county however because of other commitments I haven't rejoined the chapter yet.
God bless Tessa

Sent from my iPhone