[Flagdu] When is the meeting?

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sun Apr 10 21:07:47 UTC 2016

Tessa, I'm not sure who you contacted in this regard. However, if you join the Florida Association a guy dog users at the state convention in January you are automatically a member of the national Association of guy dog users. If you would like to become a member of the Florida Association of guy dog users please let us know and you can send your five dollar membership dues to our treasurer Tom and he will certainly be happy to add you to our membership roster! If you would like to speak to me personally I am the vice President of the Florida Association a guy dog users you may call me at 813-625-1850. I will be available this evening after 8 PM. Or you may contact me sometime during the week and leave me a voicemail message and I will call you when I am available thank you very much!

Merry C. schoch,LCSW