[Flagdu] Happy New Year

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Dec 30 16:57:49 UTC 2017

Dear Federation Family,

I apologizing for not replying or sending Holiday well wishes during the
Christmas week. My father passed away on December 23rd and I stayed as close
to my family as possible following his passing. With that being said....I
wish you all peace, comfort, health, and lots of love for 2018!

Happy New Year!
Merry C. Schoch