[Flagdu] tough decisions

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 23:05:57 UTC 2018

Thanks so Much Roanna.  She is doing much better, at least the diarrhea
issue.  Now we are coping with a sore on her right ankle that does not seem
to be healing.  Just found out after surgery and pathology that it is not
cancer, so I guess that is good news, though the vet and I are still
perplexed.  Thank you and everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  Sorry I
have been a stranger lately.

Sherri