[Flagdu] Emotional Support Animals

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Fri Mar 2 17:24:29 UTC 2018

Hello Florida Association of Guide Dog Users' members and interested
parties,

This afternoon I will be participating in a training titled "The Mental
Health Professionals Role in Evaluating the Need for Emotional Support
Animals: A Clinical-Forensic Perspective.  I am in great hopes that what I
learn, as a professional as well as my role in FLAGDU, will afford insight
to help our members have more information to educate  public accommodations.
Let's continue to be the entity that demonstrates the ability to know the
responsibilities and the rights of both businesses and guide dog users!

I will share with you all what I learn.

Wishing you all a great day and wonderful weekend,

Merry