[Flagdu] Fwd: NFB Rideshare testing

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sun Sep 30 10:47:40 UTC 2018

Good Morning Federation Family,

Wishing all a super Sunday! If any of you take an Uber today with your guide dog or a friend who is using a guide dog, please share the experience by filling out the rideshare questionnaire at
Nfb.org/rideshare

I appreciate all who have submitted the Lyft reports for September and the one Uber report ; we just need one more Uber report.

Thank you again!

With warmest regards,
Merry

Sent from my iPad