[Flagdu] requested links and contact info from our state convention speaker Jodi Jainchill

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Jun 21 21:40:54 UTC 2019

Hello to all,

Below please find links to Jodi Jainchill's blog and a YouTube video of
herpresentation at state convention. Jodi is the physical therapist from
south Florida who spoke at both the general session and the FLAGDU seminar.

Wishing you a Happy Summer!

Sherrill

Sherrill O'Brien, Secretary

Florida Association of Guide Dog Users (FLAGDU)

Tampa Bay Chapter

Phone 813-935-0474, cell 813-767-1890

eMail sherrill.obrien at verizon.net

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back