[FLAGDU] intro

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 7 04:37:42 UTC 2020

Hi George,
Could you tell us a little more about yourself? I am interested in knowing where you live and where you attend college. It always helps to know a bit about a new guide dog user. I am certain that others on this list will be happy to give you tips about getting ready to obtain your first guide dog so please tell us more. Do you live in Florida?
I have had 4 Seeing Eye Dogs from The Seeing Eye in Morristown NJ. I frankly can't imagine my life without a Seeing Eye Dog by my side and just to hang out with when we are home doing the usual things around the house.
Please send us any specific questions you have regarding preparing for your first guide dog and I'm sure various ones of us will do our best to provide helpful answers.

With Warm regards and welcome to the FLAGDU list,

Kathy Davis
Ormond Beach FL