[FLAGDU] [NFBF-Tampa] Don’t wait! There’s not much time

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 13:49:26 UTC 2021

 Tick tock tick tock! Yes, the Florida holiday stocking explosion time is running out! The Florida association of guide dog users  is  offering you a chance to win a prize with our holiday stocking explosion!  We have 3 stockings ranging in  a  large stocking with tons of goodies in it including a collar and leash made from Julie Johnson with "on the go"   Second place and third place will get smaller stockings that are still filled with huge prizes! Everything from toys to hygiene products, and much more! some of the products included  but are  not limited to
stuffed toys
waste bags
brushes
shampoo
balls
dental care kits
treats
and sooo much more! And they come in cute stockings! To get in on this Amazing opportunity tickets are only five dollars each or three for $10.  Please purchase your chance no later then december 12th   through paypal  using the email  batbritt2 at aol.com with friends and family  any questions or other  ways to pay please contact Brittany Fraer at 804-274-8908or bcwilson4418 at gmail.com Happy holidays and good luck!

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417

--