[FLAGDU] Some information for you

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jun 10 14:07:18 UTC 2021

Good morning Flagdu Members.

I hope this email finds all of you doing well, and you are keeping cool in
this Summer heat that is already upon us in full force.

I wanted to let you all know a PayPal account has been established for you
to pay your dues.  For those of you who would like to use it, the email
address is pay flagdu at gmail.com, all in lower case, eliminating the space
I have inserted here, between the words pay and flagdu

Of course the option of sending a paper check is still available as well.
If you prefer that way, you may send it to our treasurer at:

Tom Bellone

95 Rivertown Rd.

Palm Coast, FL  32137

Our dues is five dollars.   You will be paid up through 2022 so let's all
try and get our dues in as soon as possible if you haven't already paid it.

Also, There will be a membership meeting sometime in the near future, so
state tuned, as amongst other things, we will be talking about our upcoming
state convention coming up in October which will be in person, yay!!

In the meantime, stay cool and stay well, and we'll talk soon.

Patricia Lipovsky,

President, Flagdu

lipovsky at cfl.rr.com <mailto:lipovsky at cfl.rr.com>

Home:  (386) 255-0288