[FLAGDU] New guide dog!

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Oct 14 14:51:44 UTC 2022

Hello Peter, congratulations on your new teammate. Wow, 8 dogs, that is
nice. Hoping the best for you.

On 10/14/2022 5:44 AM, Peter Poliey via FLAGDU wrote:
> Hey, I'd like to introduce Joey my eighth guide dog. I got him from the
> Seeing Eye in New Jersey. We came home two days ago.
>
> He is presently learning my area.
>
> It was getting cold in NJ, glad to be back in Florida!

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
346.439.7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/nagdu/>
Join NAGDU on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow
NAGDU on Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>
"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan