[Gabs] GABS Newsletter

ShaQuantaey Mack taey06 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 07:26:49 UTC 2009

Greetings GABS members:

     As you all know, GABS is  in the process of establishing a
monthly newsletter. The creation and launch of this newsletter will
benefit our division and provide many opportunities for its readers.
Not only will it further our advancement as a well established student
division, but it will serve as a form of communication and aid in the
establishment of a more cohesive division. The newsletter will consist
of current and upcoming events, helpful articles/readings, and other
submissions and posts. The newsletter staff is still in the process of
formulating ideas and considering various suggestions, but we need
your help creating a name for the newsletter. As a result, the
newsletter staff is awarding a Visa gift card to the individual with
the most creative name. The prize will be presented to the winner at
the GABS convention, April 11th. Please email or call me with your
ideas. We look forward to everyone’s participation!

If you have any questions, feel free to call or email me. This contact
information is listed below:

Taey Mack
Taey06 at gmail.com
478-232-3971