[Gabs] (no subject)

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:04:18 UTC 2009

Georgia Association of Blind Students...

Is hosting our

1st Annual Student Convention

When: Saturday April 11, 2009 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.

Registration will be held from 7:30 A.M. - 8:30 A.M.

Continental breakfast will be served

Where: Days Inn Downtown

300 Spring Street NW

Atlanta, Ga 30308

Registration fee: $20

Covers the cost of breakfast, lunch, and convention

Come join us for a fun packed day filled with USEFUL EDUCATIONAL
INFORMATION, FANTASTIC FOOD, AND FREE GIVEAWAYS!

The President of the National Association of Blind Students, Terri
Rupp, will be a guest speaker. You don’t want to miss it!

For more information please feel free to contact Grecia Ramirez at 770-875-7084

If you are planning to attend please contact Shelby Ball at
706-255-7919 or at shelbyaball at hotmail.com

(Students will be responsible for their own transportation to and from
the convention)

--
Mary Fernandez
Emory University 2012