[Gabs] Please Read!

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:18:10 UTC 2009

Hello All!
I hope you have all enjoyed these lovely warm weeks of summer. And for
those of you who attended convention, i hope you gained much knowledge
and enjoyed yourselves greatly! I'm sure you are all tired now, but it
was well worth it I'm sure
Ok, lets talk business.
I am working on my project as a board member. The name of the project
is For-shadowing college success. The basic premises is that high
school students will get to shadow blind college students, to get an
idea of what a normal college day is like, and to make new connections
which might prove useful in the future. I will make my very best
attempt to match the students according to interest and geographic
proximity. What I need from you is to fill out the following surveys.
For high school students the link is:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=0F0dlx2rCWK9vK8VLYbUxg_3d_3d

For college students the link is:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Un5T1bc60qQxArkvt_2bwC8A_3d_3d
Please, fill these out, and note that the links are different
according to the level of education. I hope to have as many responses
as possible by  July 20. If you have any questions, concerns, or
problems please email me or call me. If you have friends who you think
might be interested, by all means contact them, and if they have
questions do not hesitate in sharing my information.  Thank you all in
advance, and continue to enjoy your precious vacations
--
Mary Fernandez
Emory University 2012