[Gabs] hello and welcome!

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 05:22:42 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone!
I am so so incredibly excited that we finally have a listserf up and
running! I'm Mary your secretary and moderator, and i just wanted to
put a few things out there.
First, be sure to read the little blurb sent out by David Andrews
since it explains the whole purpose of the listserf.
Second, I would like everyone on the listserf to just introduce
themselves, you may want to include, your age, educational level,
where you are located and what you enjoy to do, or at least a fun, and
interesting fact.
Third, if you are on this listserf, and you have never given me your
contact information, this would be a great time to do so.
Please email me at: trillian551 at gmail.com
So that's it, please be sure to introduce yourselves. And i am looking
forward to exchanging information, ideas and in general changing what
it means to be blind.

Mary Fernandez
Emory University 2012
P.O. Box 123056
Atlanta Ga.
30322
Phone: 732-857-7004
In reaffirming the greatness of our nation, we understand that
greatness is never a given. It must be earned.
President Barack Obama