[Gabs] Hello

Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox2011 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:28:03 UTC 2009

Hello all,
My name is Isaiah WIlcox.  I am the current president of the Georgia
Association of Blind Students.  It is truly a pleasure to have this
list-serve so that I can reach out to all of you.  I just wanted to
take this time to welcome you all to the list serve.  I would like all
of you who have subscribed to the list serve to introduce themselves.
After we have all introduced ourselves, we will began discussions.
Thank you all,

Isaiah Wilcox
President of the Georgia Association of Blind Students
Phone: 404-291-7791
E-mail: iwilcox2011 at gmail.com