[Gabs] Brief Note From The President

Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox2011 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:48:23 UTC 2009

Greetings,
I hope this message finds you in great health.  I wanted to let all of
you know that the Georgia Association of Blind Students has just
updated the new website and it is up and running.  Go check it out! We
are also on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and the GABS Listserve.  To go
to the website click on this link, or copy and paste it into your
browser: www.nfbga.org/GABS/
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions so that we can make our
site better.  Also, if you have not done so already, go to http://nfbga.org/GABS/Membership.html
  to update your membership information or to become a member of GABS.
I am looking forward to your feedback on the website and the newly
updated membership information.
Best Regards,

Isaiah Wilcox
Georgia Association. of Blind Students, President
National Association of Blind Students, Board Member
Phone: (678) 568-9527
E-mail: iwilcox2011 at gmail.com