[Gabs] Fwd: High Museum Outing: Additional Details!

Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox2011 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 03:40:08 UTC 2010

Hey guys,
If you would like to experience the High Museum for free, please
contact Mrs. Stephanie as soon as possible. her information is below.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Stephanie Kieszak-Holloway" <president at gopbc.org>
Date: August 3, 2010 7:50:10 AM EDT
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: High Museum Outing: Additional Details!

Hello,
Our GOPBC outing to the High Museum has been confirmed for Saturday,
August 21st. Attendees will need to arrive by 9:30AM.  Please check
the list below and confirm your attendance with me.  If there is a
question mark after your name, it means I wasn't sure of the number
attending.  There are still spaces available for additional attendees
so please contact me ASAP if you wish to attend.
The original e-mail regarding this outing is included below for your
information.

Attendees:
Caylor (4)
Hanson (4)