[Gabs] Suzan Pattillo/Ed Programs-Special Education/GCPS is out of the office.

Suzan_Pattillo at Gwinnett.k12.ga.us Suzan_Pattillo at Gwinnett.k12.ga.us
Tue Dec 14 02:06:57 UTC 2010

I will be out of the office starting  12/10/2010 and will not return until
01/03/2011.

I am away from the office and will have only occassional access to my
e-mail. If this is something that needs immediate attention please contact
Sheree Burdette at 770-513-6813. She will be able to reach me so that I can
follow up in a timely manner.

NOTE: Email is provided to employees for the instructional and
administrative needs of the district. Email correspondence to/from
a district email account may be considered public information and
subject to release under Georgia laws or pursuant to subpoena.