[Gabs] NFB of GA Literary & Performing Arts Division Alert

Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox2011 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 00:59:49 UTC 2010

Greetings! Have you ever thought to yourself, man! Wish there was a
place besides my mind where I could express myself better!!Well, say
hello to the Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of
the Blind of Georgia! The Performing Arts Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Georgia will provide its members with the
opportunity to express themselves by means of creativity; to educate
society on the various issues going on in the blind community, and to
empower blind people toward success.Here, members will meet writers,
singers, artists, and lyricists that will make their mark on society,
If you think this is a place where you will thrive, join us now!

Please contact Derrick Tuff at derricktuff at gmail.com for more
information.