[Gabs] Fw: Test in Atlanta

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 02:00:06 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,
I recently emailed Louise Walch regarding offering the Braille Competency test in Oct. at the time of the state convention. If we could get a good group there, it would help. If this is not a good idea, then share, please. I'd like to also get this info on the GA AER group as welel so if everyone is in agreement about having it done, we can put it on this list as well.
Thanks
Bonnie Lucas
(770) 992-0484
Cell (678) 480-0864