[Gabs] NFBGA Website Development Conference

Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox2011 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 22:26:02 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I hope this message finds you doing well and in great spirits.  In an effort to bring about a new look for the NFB of Georgia, I am hosting a teleconference on Sunday, June 26, at 8pm to discuss the NFBGA website.  On this call we will cover topics such as:

Aesthetics
Usability
Accesability
Structure
Innovation
Developing a web team
I encourage everyone to attend the first of many meetings to bring about a new look to the NFB of Georgia.  With your help we can have one of the most stunning web presence in the nation.  To obtain the conference info please call or e-mail me as soon as possible.

Yours,
Isaiah G. Wilcox
IT Administrator
Cell: (404) 291-7791