[Gabs] NFBGA Holiday Party

Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox2011 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:32:14 UTC 2011

Sorry All,
Here is the updated version:
NFB of Georgia Holiday Party

HostNational Federation of the Blind of Georgia
Phone4045100272
WhenSaturday, December 3 at 6:30 PM to Saturday, December 3 at 10:30 PM
WhereSouth DeKalb Office Park
3050 South Rainbow Drive
Decatur, GA 30034
Message From Host

Happy Holidays Fellow Friends, Family & Federationists,
You are cordially invited to join the NFB of Georgia as we celebrate the holiday season. Come have fun as we sing our favorite holiday songs, play games, eat good food, and enjoy the holiday spirit with one another. In addition to showing your lovely faces at the party, we are asking individuals to make a small donation to support underprivileged children during what is expected to be a cold winter. We hope to see you show up & show out in record numbers.

R.S.V.P to Robbie Huff @ 404-510-0272 or rshuff at live.com