[Gabs] CVI Braille Club Fundraiser

LaKeisha Renee Holmes lakeisha.renee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:58:36 UTC 2015

Greetings all,
Please share this with your family and friends! I will copy and paste as well as attach the flyer!
Best regards,
LaKeisha
INVITATION ANNOUNCEMENT

JOIN & SUPPORT THE BRAILLE CLUB of the Center for the Visually Impaired

Please come out and dine-in with members of the CVI Braille Club on Monday, February 2, 2015 between the hours of 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., West Midtown Corner Tavern, 1133 Huff Road NW, Atlanta, GA  30318.  Children are allowed until 9:00 p.m.

Eat, drink and pool.  Mondays, play “Texas Hold’em Poker” @ 8pm, 8-Ball Pool Tourney @ 8:30pm

We are inviting family, friends, the community and local businesses to come out and dine with us and participate in this fundraiser by your purchase of a meal.

A percentage from the purchase of your meal will be donated to assist the Braille Club in raising funds to visit the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (NLS), Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.

In order for our group to receive your support, please present this invitation to your server to identify your support for this group.

If you could be our guest and get the word out to as many of your associates it will help make this dining event a huge success.

We look forward to seeing you and are very hopeful that you will come out and extend your generous support to the CVI Braille Club. THANKS!

Annie Maxwell, CVI Braille Instructor (404) 875-9011 or call Jo Ann Collins-Johnson (Member) (678) 451-3975