[Gabs] Calling all Students! GABS Activities at State Convention

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 18:25:28 UTC 2015

Calling all Students!

The Georgia Association of Blind Students, a division of the National Federation of the Blind of Georgia, wants to invite you to participate in our activities during the state convention of the NFB of GA. The convention will be October 9-11, 2015 in Atlanta.

Friday evening, October 9, the student division will be meeting up for dinner together at 7:00 PM and will go from there to the Cards and Game Night Fundraiser at 8:00 PM. There is a $5

Saturday, October 10 at 12:00 PM, the student division will host their annual student seminar and business meeting. Speakers and topics include representatives from GVRA, blindness training centers, and “How to win a scholarship” by a former NFB scholarship winner. If you would like to join the division and vote in elections, dues are $10. Please bring your cash to the meeting.

For questions or for more info about student activities during convention, or the Georgia Association of blind Students, please call Justin Heard at 678-516-2464.

For more information about the location of the NFB of GA state convention, including registration and hotel info, please visit www.nfbga.org <http://www.nfbga.org/>.

We look forward to seeing you at convention.

Sincerely,

Justin Heard,
President, Georgia Association of Blind Students