[Gabs] Register Online for the Rescheduled NFB of GA Convention!

Greg Aikens gaikens at nfbga.org
Thu Dec 8 11:21:50 UTC 2016

The board of the NFB of Georgia is delighted to announce that our 2016 convention, which was postponed due to Hurricane Matthew, has been rescheduled for the weekend of January 13-15, 2017 in Savannah, GA. Updated hotel and registration information are as follows.

Hotel Info

Clarion Suites and Conference Center
17 Gateway Blvd.
Savannah, GA 31419
Phone: (912)925-2700

Rooms will cost $99 a night plus tax. This price includes a hot breakfast each morning.

The deadline to book your room at the discounted rate is 12/31/16, so please call to make your reservation today. Our group name is “NFB of Georgia.”

Registration Info

The registration fee for convention is $30 a person and tickets for the banquet on Saturday night will be $35 each. The registration fee includes lunch on Saturday.
You can register online here. <https://nfbga.org/convention-registration/>
If you are unable to register online or wish to pay in person, please reserve your spot at convention and the banquet by contacting the NFB of GA Treasurer, Nata Watkins at nwatkins at nfbga.org <mailto:nwatkins at nfbga.org> or 770-584-3953.

The deadline for Preregistration is 12/31/16. After that date the registration fee will increase to $40 and banquet tickets will cost $45. Please register online or contact Nata to reserve your spot before the end of the year!

Transportation to Convention from Atlanta

Isaiah Wilcox of the Atlanta Metro chapter is coordinating a bus to travel from Atlanta to Savannah and back. The bus will cost $75 per person. The bus will leave from the Center for the Visually Impaired on Friday, January 13 at 8:00 AM and will return to CVI on Sunday, January 15 at 6:00 PM. The deadline to reserve a seat on the bus is Monday, January 9. Please contact Isaiah directly to reserve your spot. He can be reached at isaiahgwilcox at gmail.com <mailto:isaiahgwilcox at gmail.com>or (404)291-7791.

We look forward to seeing all of you in Savannah!

To access this info on the web and register online, go to:
http://bit.ly/nfbga16 <http://bit.ly/nfbga16>

Greg Aikens
NFB of Georgia, Affiliate Board Member
gaikens at nfbga.org