[Gabs] Available now! Register Online for the 2017 NFB of Georgia Convention

gaikens at nfbga.org gaikens at nfbga.org
Fri Aug 18 12:04:43 UTC 2017

Dear friends and family,

You are invited to join us for the 2017 State Convention of the National
Federation of the Blind of Georgia, being held October 13-15 in Atlanta.
This year's convention will have something for everyone, including seminars
for job seekers, blind seniors, blind students, and parents of blind
children.

The National President of the National Federation of the Blind, Mark
Riccobono, will also be joining us in Atlanta and speaking at the banquet on
Saturday evening.

For more details and to register for convention and purchase banquet
tickets, please visit:

http:bit.ly/nfbga2017

There is a paper registration form attached to this message and available
for download at:

http://bit.ly/print-registration

The deadline to secure your room is September 22 and the deadline to
register and guarantee your seat at the banquet is September 30, so go ahead
and register today!

We look forward to seeing you all at convention in October.

Sincerely,

Greg Aikens, President

 <http://www.nfbga.org/> National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

Email:  <mailto:gaikens at nfbga.org> gaikens at nfbga.org