[Gabs] Time To Get Involved!

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 02:37:16 UTC 2017

Greetings fellow students!

The time has come to rebuild the Georgia Association of Blind
Students, and we need everyone's help. We need you, the students, to
help recruit other members. We need your help raising funds so that we
can bring our student division back to its former glory. We need your
help planning events, membership calls, and brainstorming other ideas
to change the lives of our blind peers across the state, and have a
good time while we do so. We, the students, are apart of the National
Federation of the Blind of Georgia. The time has come for the
affiliate as a whole to begin rebuilding, and we are not exempt!

If you wish to take part in the rebuilding of our division, and wish
to help make a difference in the lives of blind students, please join
me this Sunday at 7"00 PM. An official agenda for the meeting will be
released later this week. the number and access code are listed below.
I look forward to discussing our future!

Phone: (641) 715-0861
Access Code: 920063