[Gabs] FW: NABS Challenges You

gaikens at nfbga.org gaikens at nfbga.org
Mon Nov 6 12:46:33 UTC 2017

Hi students,

Let’s step up to this challenge. I’m sure we can get at least 5 letters from students explaining why it is important to have accommodations in the classroom, or telling about a time you did not have accommodations and why it impacted you negatively. Even if you are a high school student, you can also write a letter.

Please let me or Justin or Syed know if you need any assistance.

Best,

Greg