[Gabs] Spring Toward Success Transition Program - Sign up now!

gaikens at nfbga.org gaikens at nfbga.org
Sat Mar 24 00:19:16 UTC 2018

Calling all blind students in Georgia between the ages of 14-21!

You are invited to participate in the Spring Toward Success Transition
Training, hosted by the National Federation of the Blind of Georgia from
April 27-29, 2018 in Decatur, GA.

The Georgia Association of Blind Students and the NFB of Georgia has planned
an exciting weekend, full of activities designed to help you reach your full
potential in school and work.

The NFB of Georgia has partnered with the Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation
Agency to provide this training. If you are interested in attending, please
contact Shirley Robinson at Shirley.robinson at gvs.ga.gov
<mailto:Shirley.robinson at gvs.ga.gov>  or JoAnn Johnson at jjohnson
@nfbga.org and (678) 451-3975.

Check out the attached flyer and share with any students you think might be
interested.

Be sure to apply soon because spots are limited!

The deadline to register is April 13, 2018.

Sincerely,

Greg Aikens, President

 <http://www.nfbga.org/> National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

Email:  <mailto:gaikens at nfbga.org> gaikens at nfbga.org